Recent Articles





Pictures & Video From the Crown Room Jumpoff Oct 8th 2008 Featuring an ALL STAR CAST: Public Drunken Sex, Patron, E Wize, Rapture, C Malone, Beejan, Jizz Dimepiece Juicer, C Money, Dru Manchu, Flawless, Bad Habitat Lil Syck, Nefarious XO, Romulus, Nomad, Kable Roc, Tycoon Productions, Playboi, Jive, Yound D, Shauku of S.O.A., Chuck Cheezey, A Dub, Dj Fatboy, Vigilante Models, PC Platinum, Qweze, DOC, DJ PUMA, B-Boy NDN.


Yea, so you notice it says DJ Sneakers on the flyer too? Well, that's not my alias. He was originally on the bill and couldn't make it that night, I believe he had to work late. So at the very last min I was asked to throw down. I had planned on being in the house, but not behind the turntables. I got the offer at 9:30pm, and I was already downtown. Amazingly my gear at home was already packed up and ready to go, so I was back to the Crown Room, setup and playing by 10pm, minus one headphone adapter. Sneakers came through later and hooked me up with the adapter I needed, what a sport! The lineup was crazy, and there was definitely some star presence in the building. Most of all it was fun and I'm sure everyone had a good time as you can see in the following pictures and video. Don't sleep on these artists, I should have some links up soon so you can check 'em out!




- DJ PUMA






0 comments to “ ”