Recent Articles



2010 is almost here, and I'm just now getting into the Blog Revolution.


So I've had this page since 2004, and haven't done a thing with it. I guess that's because in 2004 I had just a little idea of what a blog actually was, and the blogs I did find had very little appeal. 6 years later, I have a been trying to find a way to break out of the MySpace/Facebook shell. As an artist I dislike living within the confines of limitation. Don't get me wrong, social networking is cool, but I really feel that I haven't really had the opportunity to ideally present myself in an ideal environment. I am more intellectual than what MySpace permits, and Facebook is more of a family thing, keeping in touch with relatives.

Creating this Blog has been a challenge, getting the right look and flow, but in the end it will be all worth it as I get to post my latest personal news, jokes, knowledge and insight. Soon I will be linking to photo albums and my YouTube video page so you can read, listen, watch and comment everything DJ PUMA.

My only hope is that this helps bring out the best in people and we can get in to some interesting conversations along the way. So drop me a line to let me know how I'm doing.

Yours Truly,
DJ PUMA


0 comments to “ ”