Recent Articles




BREAKING NEWS! It's official! I'm On Hiatus.




It's time I go on an extended vacation, and in case you haven't noticed, I've been out of the pubic scene since late, last September. This is not the first and probably won't be the last time, but when I do come back I plan to do something very revolutionary. This doesn't mean I'm stepping away from my turntables, on the contrary, I will be getting some daily time to work on some new skills and play with some new gear in the studio.

The reason for the break is I was about to break myself. Being high in demand and having a full schedule can be very demanding and feel that I was losing my creativity, and know that it showed in recent projects and performance. I'm not saying I lost the skills to rock a party better than the majority of DJ's out there, I feel like I can push it to a new plateau..


I plan on doing some traveling during this time, gonna hit up the East Coast for sure, maybe check out Vegas and Cali, and would love to make it out to Spain and Rio. So if you see me out and about, don't be shy, I'm still the same, friendly guy as always.