Recent Articles


Practice Session with DJ SMUVE & DJ PARADOX





♬♩ Northwest DJ Union ♪♫ | MySpace Video


So, last Monday night, headed over to Smuve's crib for a little session on the 1's and 2's. Several DJ's were invited, only Paradox and Charlie Blu came through. Not bad for the first week. Next week I'm gonna bring over my decks and hopefully we'll have some more DJ's. I had fun although it was my first time working with Virtual Vinyl and I was clueless to what beats were stored in it's library. 



Just a thought, maybe DJ's can build a "crate" on a flash drive so they can show off their skills a little better with the records they know and love so much. It's cool to talk shop and trade ideas. It leads to inspiration and  we all (including club goers) can benefit from this. I'm working on a 10 min quick mix that I'm hoping to show off the next time I'm there. 


0 comments to “ ”